Sign up for our newsletter to receive our latest news and innovation updates.
The Ellepot® Propagation System provides the best conditions for the rooting of young plants.
You will enjoy the benefits of;
With the Ellepot system you reduce waste handling because there are no plastic bags to get rid of, which will give you great savings on handling and labor costs and a green and environmentally friendly solution.
Using the Ellepot system ensures healthier and faster root development, with more uniform plants while improving crop timing and increasing growth success rates for the plants.
Using plastic bags
• Propagation time: approximately 8 months
• Infection of pathogens due to the use of
• High contamination from the plastic bag
• Deformation of the roots
• Large surfaces are being used
• High transport costs
• Difference between the leaf and the root
• Propagation time: approximately 5 months
• To avoid infections, we recommend the use of
• The Ellepot® paper is degradable
• Major development of the roots without defor-
• 144 plants per m2
• More efficient logistic
• Good balance between leaf and the root mass
THE RESULTS ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING SYSTEM:
• Use of Ellepot® System
• Rooting in cylindrical paper pot
• Pot size: Diameter 50 mm & Height 150 mm
• Substrate: inert peat
• Ellepot® Paper: EP WHITE
• Trays: 32 cells, 352 plants per m2