With on-site production and automatic filling of the degradable Ellepot Ellebag, the system provides the best alternative solution to plastic bag and bareroot propagation.
With the Ellebag System, you can radically reduce your plastic waste while increasing your productivity and efficiency from day one.
At Ellepot, we believe in helping our customers work smarter through smarter production, smarter propagation, smarter handling and smarter plant out. Take your young plant propagation to the next level with the Ellebag System by experiencing the benefits outlined below:
• On-site production
• Customisable sizes
• Automatic filling of GrowBags on-site
• Less labor needed
• Flexible on growing media
• Soft filled pots with high Air Filled Porosity (AFP)
• Faster and healthier root development
• Air pruning resulting in a larger, more fibrous root system
• Increased wet/dry cycles
• Shorter production cycle
• Reduced mortality
• Higher uniformity of plants
• Easy consolidation, sorting and grading with Ellepot AIR Trays
• Faster plant out and establishment
• Easier and faster transplanting
• Cost and logistics savings
• Easy handling with Ellepot AIR Trays
• Plant directly in the soil
• No removal of plastic bags
• Faster establishment of the plant in the field
• Higher survival rate
• Eliminate Transplant Shock
With a growing Global need to reduce plastic waste, the Ellebag System provides an integrated solution to radically reduce your plastic waste, while also increasing your productivity, efficiency and plant quality!
The Ellebag System is made with passion and care to assist Growers in developing products that are better for the world.
Ellepot AIR Trays provide the platform for uniform drying, air pruning of roots and improved efficiencies. Air pruning allows the plant to establish a larger, more fibrous root system through the stimulation of secondary and tertiary root development, while simultaneously preventing the plant from becoming root-bound. The Ellepot AIR Trays are designed with no horizontal surfaces which limits the circling and constriction of roots usually found at the bottom of the conventional plastic bag.
On-site production and easy to operate.
Automatic filling for improved labour utilisation and efficiencies.
Growers can now enjoy faster propagation time, root air-pruning and uniform growth.