Ellepot Quality Control is your security and guarantee that we always supply a fully tested, well-documented, uniform and high-quality propagation paper – all the way from raw material to finished Ellepot Propagation Paper.
ALL ELLEPOT PAPERS AND MEMBRANES ARE TESTED ON ELLEPOT MACHINES ENSURING THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE CAPACITY AND FUNCTIONALITY WITH LITTLE RISK OF DOWN-TIME.
1. Handpicked raw materials: We only use raw materials from approved suppliers and partners to ensure the highest possible quality and sustainability.
2. Close collaboration: We work with you to develop exactly the type of paper you need to experience all Ellepot’s benefits.
3. Ellepot quality control: In our laboratory facilities in Denmark we test paper to ensure it meets our strict quality standards.
4. Testing: Tests include raw material flexibility stress tests, air permeability, and resin application and decomposition tests to make sure our products deliver consistent high quality from raw materials to end product.
5. Certification: Our papers are certified according to international standards such as Veriflora, FSC, Rainforest Alliance and others.
6. Delivery: Partnering with Ellepot means re-purchase of paper is simple and easy. Our bestsellers are always in stock ready for day-to-day delivery.
As an extension of the Ellepot Quality Control, we have implemented an internal traceability programme. Through 3 well-defined steps, and with the help of unique barcodes, we are able to track the raw materials through the production process, right down to each individual roll of Ellepot Paper delivered.